Sunday, December 20, 2009

yatta =D

Finally I managed to download Sanma x Smap show with high qualitypeace It took me two days to download the whole show of 3.1GB in total xpasti I'm so sugoiii, aren't I XD I want to watch it as soon as possible!!! It looks so hilarious XD and Smap!!!oh, they look so kakkoi in black and red XD


The two colors remind me of their concert in 2008 when they were five hot vampires rindu That's the first and the only concert of Smap that I've watched so far, although I've got all of their concerts since 1996 =D

Hiro-chan!!! WTH with your hair XD you should've combed it properly! It was a live show broadcast on a national channel, ya know XD


I've heard good feedbacks about this show and skipping through it just made me want to watch it so hard. But wonder if I can watch it now *sigh* I can't watch it until I'm done with all the tasks in my hands *cry* I guess I can watch their SmaSma this week first, yup, tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Bạn có thể cho mình xin link tải còn dùng đc or cho mình xin cái video luôn đc ko? Thực sự là quá lâu rồi nên tìm vid HD của SMAP từ cách đâ gần chục năm quả thực rất khó luôn ấy!

    ReplyDelete