Saturday, December 19, 2009

New theme =D

The new theme of softbank's front page now has become the new theme of my laptop XD I love the photos XD Smap look chou kakkoii and Hiro-chan...chou kawaiii ~ XD wait, there must be sth wrong with my eyes! Why do I always drool over this 37-year-old man and keep screaming "kawaii" xpasti "Hiro-chan's so kawaii..so cute...so adorable!" This statement sounds weird, as he's already a middle-aged man XD I'm totally lost...I don't know what's wrong here...my eyes ..or may be there's sth wrong with Hiro-chan's look siul Ne, Hiro-chan you should take all the blames lol

Aahhh ~ I really love this theme and I can't wait to watch the new CMs!!! Mitai, naah ~ Just took a glimpse of it when watching the news clip of Smap's press conference today. Speaking of this, Smap with 5 people, yappari, is the best love This was the first time I saw them together at a press conference. And this was the first time five of them were at a press conference in 10 yrs gigitjariSugoii! Full of chemistry. Full of laughs. And full of heart-warming atmosphere *dying in happiness*





Lol Tsu XD He talked about SMAP Shop's theme: Chan To Shinai To Ne (which means "We must act responsibly") for about 1 min but no one could understand what he was saying XD Kawaiuso, ne, Tsu tumbuk

No comments:

Post a Comment