Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana

No need to say much about the new version of Smap's greatest-ever song Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana. The song itself is very beautiful. At first I didn't really like it, but the more I listened to it the more it grew in me. The bells' ringing. Smap in warm sweaters. Their lullabying voices. All made me realize that X'mas has come and it warmed my heart (somehow this year I didn't feel that X'mas already came although it's always my fav season T___T what's wrong with me T__T)



Last night I dreamed about 2tops XD I knew why. That's because I watched so many fanvids and re-watched Tokuban in August rindu They both looked so shy when being in the same team, while everyone was so excited to see 2tops together XD I love it XD but it made me so sad *sigh* Ne, Hiro-chan and Captain, why are you guys keeping distance from each other like that? T___T

I'm dying for this rabu to come back T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment