Friday, December 25, 2009

Totally cracked up XD and...shocked *___*

I've watched ChoruSmaline for 5 times over the past three days XD It totally cracked me up gelakguling Smap took turns singing children songs. Their dancing was weird but cute XD Even when I felt fed up with life and work, I still could laugh so hard with this game XD

Goro-chan and Tsu totally failed XD They left everything to Captain but he failed, too XD Captain's facial expressions were just priceless here XD I wished they will do this again at the live SmaSma next month with 5 members XD


And you know what, today I've seen three versions of Hiro-chan XXD

the first was Nakai-MJ =D Just shocking!!! I never thought Hiro-chan could imitate MJ's dances so well XD a bit kakkoii, I have to say.

But this was so weird, Hiro-chan!! XD

the second was the babyface-Nakai =D Hiro-chan was on gameshow Tokyo Friend Park last year for promoting Watashi wa kai ni naritai. He looked so fragile back then *sigh* well, he lost 5 or 6 kilograms for his role in the movie by having a meal per day T___T

And, here is the cool-Nakai today XD Watch this clip (when he came to Taiwan for a sport event in 2007? I guess) you'll have some idea about Nakai in real life :D

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AaLUTKCTdxA/

No comments:

Post a Comment