Saturday, November 13, 2010

On Captain's bday...

...I spent hours watching fanvids dedicated to him and listening to his solo songs xD As I searched for fanvids on youtube, I found this one. It's simple but full of love. I think I almost cried when realizing how much fans love Captain, especially the opening and ending words. It's bittersweet xD



It amused me and also warmed my heart at the same time to see fans around the world celebrate his bday in various ways xD The feeling is the same as when I saw them celebrate SMAP's 19th anniversary: SMAP is loved so much...

However, I felt sad to realize there are people who call themselves Smappies and insist that they love all members, but didn't even say Happy birthday to him just for once, because they felt jealous and uncomfortable. They think people love him more than their ichibans and that everyone seems to dedicate to him more than other members 0____O They were even angry with him o__O Everyone has their ichibans, but we are all Smappies, deshou. It's okay for you to not love some member in SMAP, but is it necessary to go to that extent? It's totally disappointing :(

Anyway, I don't have right to judge others :) Human is unfair, after all :)

......

Once again, I want to say Happy birthday to Kimura-kun *hugs baby* Love you, love you so much. How many times have I said happy bday to him since last night? Idk xD

Someone once asked me: "Are you Kimura-biased?" No, I'm not xD I'm SMAP-biased. I love them all the same, although there are times I love one a little bit more others. Yes, I change my ichiban all the time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment