Thursday, March 18, 2010

♫ Yesterday once more ♥

I love this song to bits. No, not the original version performed by the Carpenters nor by anyone else. But SMAP's only. Yes, it's the version sung by a group of men in their thirties whose singing sometimes became national jokes in Japan 0__O



See? Their English sucks. Their singing was, too. Still, I love it. I just love all of their solo parts, even Nakai-kun's. One of my friends said she couldn't help laughing when Leader started singing. I got that, cause when starting to listen to it for the first time, I was also like: "Hey, guys, stop it, will ya?" XD

However somehow after listening to the whole song, I was like: "Oh my God, my darlings ~" (yes, darlingS, not darling XD) But, sadly, Tsu was nowhere to be found in the clip, cause he was arrested when they were recording it sedih SMAP with four members gives out the saddest feeling, deshou sedih Well, maybe it was four members with sad looks that helped the song grow in me more and more despite all their suck English pronunciation or singing. They made me so addicted to it that I ripped it into mp3 and played it endlessly for days. Just now I must have played it for 10 times at least XD

For sure, it's one of my all-time-favorite SMAP songs love


Replacing Emoji...

No comments:

Post a Comment