Sunday, June 6, 2010

SMAP の 美少年 XD

I believe they are the most beautiful men I've ever seen XD



These days I've come to realize that I just love SMAP more and more XD I used to feel reluctant to watch SMAP's old clips with 6 members (don't ask me why, IDK XD), but now I can enjoy watching them ^^ I love them all, be they are little boys, bishounen-s in their twenties, or men in their thirties. I love to watch their shows, be they feature 5 members or just one. Now I can't wait to lay my hand on SMAP's new album. More than one month to go ~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Mori-kun when I first knew him. Don't know why, but I feel he is really kakkoi, even more than Kimura. He's kind of nice, straightforward and easy-going. I like his personality. If he were still in SMAP, he might be my favourite member. But too bad, after he left, SMAP's popularity became higher and higher.

    ReplyDelete