Tuesday, August 17, 2010

お誕生日おめでとう, Leader!!

Dear my beloved Leader,

Today is your 38th birthday Photobucket And I wanna wish you all the best!! Yes, all the best, darling xD Wish you happiness, wish you success, wish you luck, wish you smile...and wish you love ^^

Thank you for all the things you have done for SMAP and for Smappies. Even though sometimes you broke my heart with your stubborn, baka and unreasonable distance from members, I know you still love them from the bottom of your heart.

There were times you made me worried so much with your unexplainable comments or attitudes, but I believe you're doing well and members are there to give you a hand. So, hang in there! And stop saying how old you are, baka xD You're just 38 years old, you know!! lol You're still young and able to do many things!

Photobucket

And a tribute to Leader :p my second fanvid dedicated to SMAP. When it comes to Nakai Masahiro of SMAP, people would always say how funny and baka he is. Of course, I love the cute, baka and cunning Nakai, but I love the yasashii and kakkoii Nakai even more :p I love the mysterious aura around him, making you wonder a lot, a lot. I love that side of him, although sometimes it scares me :p That's why the clip featured the kakkoii and mysterious Nakai for most of the time :p


1 comment:

  1. Tờ em tem xD
    :p:p:p
    chúc mừng xinh nhật anh Nakai hài hước dễ thương :p
    Hehe, không biết chúc anh cái gì nữa :p
    Chắc là chúc anh lúc nào cũng hài hước dễ thương, tươi trẻ, dzui dzẻ, nhí nhảnh, và hay mít ướt cảm động đáng yêu :p

    :x

    ReplyDelete