Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SMAP at Kouhaku(s)

I've watched SMAP's performances on Kouhaku since 1991 XD the feeling was a bit complicated XD gomen, ne SMAP-san XD Although I love you guys so much, so much, I couldn't hold back when watching your early performances..just giggled throughout the performances lol

Kouhaku 1991

Song: Can't stop! ~loving (SMAP's debut song. Their debut single's sales was said to be the worst in JE's history xpasti). Their performance was ok to me. A bit innocent and cute, I have to say. How old were they then? Nakai and Kimura: 19 yrs old. Goro: 18 yrs old. Tsu: 17 yrs old. Shingo: 14 yrs old. Not really too young, deshou? I remembered reading someone's comment that JE boys nowadays weren't as innocent as SMAP were when they were debuted. I never watched other JE groups' live performances or shows. But I believed she was right. This Kouhaku performance just proved it =D

Clothes: red + white scarfs then they changed into yellow in the middle of the performance XD (WTH it had to be so complicated XD)

2tops ~ OMG!!! so innocent and dasai lol No one could imagine that they would become one of the sexiest-ever man and the most wanted host in Japan XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Goro-chan ~ and Kimura at the background XD



Shingo & Tsu ~ Shingo was so cute love but Tsu looked so blur as always XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mori-kun ~ as I was capturing young SMAP's shots I realized that the cameraman just kept following Mori-kun more than anyone else XD. It was understandable. Compared to other members, he was the tallest and his face ..uhm...good-looking? not quite sure XD but he did stood out ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment