Monday, January 4, 2010

I miss my baby so much T__T

Read that Shingo was sickened with flu and couldn't attend SmaSma 4.5hrs live T___T My heart just putuscinte when hearing the news sedih I was so worried about Shingo's health and other members. Wondered if they would be okay. But now I've relieved after reading all Smappies' comments throughout the show. Still, worried about our Baby Smap's health sedih Suddenly I missed him so much. I missed his heart-warming smile. A big smile that can light up the world around him... Baby, plz get well soon. Your dear brothers and Smappies are waiting for you to come back...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SMAP with 4 members gives out the saddest-ever feeling but somehow this cap warmed my heart. During the shows Nakai, Kimura, Goro-chan and Tsu put great efforts to fill up Shingo's place, yet didn't forget to mention him whenever they could :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Credit: phalaenopsys@SCS

No comments:

Post a Comment